Tuesday, August 11, 2009

VIDEO: Don't Tread On Me

Created by yet another member of the angry mob---without instructions or funding from any corporate entity, including insurance conglomerates, Halliburton, the RNC, et al.

Dedicated to Kenneth Gladney - Union Thug Victim

If you like the videos, well, we need all the help we can get. So we ask that you share, post and encourage others to do the same.

Attach the video to your emails, and impress your friends! lol Thanks for your support. God Bless.

---Joe Dan

10 comments:

  1. Please, please keep this up. I send them to everyone on my email list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video is great! I shared it on my Facebook, and I am pruod to be one of the angry mob :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much guys! I invite you to join me on facebook ---- "Joe Dan Gorman" there's only one. (Thank goodness, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across this today. Please spread the word:

    http://www.iamkennethgladney.com

    Please visit to show your support for Kenneth!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like what the video said its not the violence coming out its the truth and they are scared....

    and i support kenneth.......

    ReplyDelete